Keeping Up With The Jacksons

What you wanted to know to stay-up-to-date with us Crazy Jacksons!

Week 2, Day 1 C25K

By Monday, February 20, 2012 , ,

Yup, you're reading it right. Week 1, Day 2 AGAIN! Last week was not a good week for me running wise. I only completed one day for Week 2, so this week, I needed to redo it again.

Tonight, I started my RunKeeper app at my first run, as opposed to at the start if the warm-up, and I definitely feel like my time is more accurate. Tonight, I ran 1.38 miles at a pace of 13:47. While it's definitely better, I'm still not truly happy with it. I know it's including periods of walking as well, and I keep telling myself that, but I wish my time was faster. It's so frustrating but I know I'll get there. Or at least that's what I tell myself. LOL!

One thing I will say, is that I don't hurt quite as much, but I am questioning that a little. Is it because I'm not pushing myself enough or is it because I'm becoming more accustomed to it. I want it to be the latter, but I really don't know the right answer. Maybe it's because I'm stretching more before and after. Or maybe it's because I didn't run much last week. LOL! Oh, who knows. We'll see how Wednesday goes!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for voicing your thoughts.