Keeping Up With The Jacksons

What you wanted to know to stay-up-to-date with us Crazy Jacksons!

Doing This....For Real This Time

By Sunday, August 14, 2011

Blogs. I think they're FABULOUS! I love reading other people's blogs, especially ones that have DIY tutorials. I have an old blog the I NEVER kept up with and I mean NEVER. Well that's about to change. With two kids, living away from our families and most of our friends, we need to give them updates on how everyone is doing. And no offense to our amazing families but it gets old sharing the same stories 50 times, so if I can post it in a blog, and now just get everyone to read it, it will save me lots of time that I always seem to run out of. 


I have a goal. I'm not going to set a number of how many times a week I'll write but I have a goal to sit down at the end of the night when something worth sharing happens. Like my first post following this rambling; Dylan's Birthday Weekend. Now that's worth sharing. Something, like tomorrow, which unless something unexpected happens, will be an ordinary day with nothing special happening so why write to say we all had a great, uneventful day. LOL!

Anywho, I'm done with the rambling. I hope everyone enjoys "Keeping Up With The Jacksons."

(And yes, I love me some "Keeping Up With The Kardashians." HAHA!!!)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I really need to get on with making mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can motivate each other to keep up with them! Did you see my other blogs I just started too?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for voicing your thoughts.