Keeping Up With The Jacksons

What you wanted to know to stay-up-to-date with us Crazy Jacksons!

Can't Wait To Be Out of This Apartment!

By Monday, October 24, 2011

As soon as we found out we got the house to rent, TJ called all day on Friday to put in a notice to vacate. We rent month-to-month, so we thought they only required a two weeks notice to move out. Our landlord calls me this morning to let me know they need 30 days. It's in our lease so it's our fault for not looking but the landlord says she'll look into it for us and see about getting us out on the 6th, like we want. She tells me while I'm looking into it, to call the guy who deals with the rent payments and all and let him know we want to move out. I call him and explain and he's a real jerk about it all but says maybe, but we need to put it in writing and get it to him. So now I have to get over there at some point and give it to him, but these people never answer the phone so trying to get a hold of them to figure out when to go so they're available is going to be a pain. Hopefully when they call back today, they will tell me tomorrow is OK to turn it in, then I can have TJ turn in the notice tomorrow. I'm so tired of the way they treat their tenants. Maintenance is virtually non-existent, no one ever calls you back right away with anything. I'm done and can't wait to be out of there.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for voicing your thoughts.