Keeping Up With The Jacksons

What you wanted to know to stay-up-to-date with us Crazy Jacksons!

Where in the World Have We Been?

By Friday, January 01, 2016 , ,

I'm pretty much the worst blogger ever. I have the hardest time keeping up with it. Honestly, Facebook does a pretty good job of it for us, so sometimes I feel like I don't really need to write about it here.

But, I want to be better. I want to be able to go back and look at the blog and the memories we've created. So, let's start with now and an update of sorts.

The last post I wrote mentioned TJ graduating from SCAD and that we were moving to New Jersey. Well, we're in New Jersey now and loving it. We live in the mountains near ski slopes. It's so quiet and peaceful and we have been blessed with some amazing neighbors.

There is a state park not far from us that we like to visit and walk the trails too. Each time we go, we pick a different trail. And speaking of trails, we're just a few miles from the Applachain Trail. I'd like to take some time this Spring to hike parts of it.

TJ is back in school in NYC until June doing a certificate program to learn the music side of Sound Design. He also just started an internship and is really enjoying it. He's worked extrememly hard and it's nice to see his work slowly getting noticed.

I started homeschooling the kids this year too. While we've had our ups and downs, overall it's going well. Dylan seems to be ahving a little trouble with Math but we're working on it and we'll get there. Jordyn wishes she had more school work. In a few years, I'm sure she'll feel differently. LOL! I wish the entire year was planned and prepped so all I had to do was adjust as needed. I don't want to do the planning part. lol But seriously, overall, we're really loving it and the kids enjoy the freedom it brings.

Well, this is the short version of what's been going on with us. If I wrote a long detailed version, you wouldn't still be here reading this. As I get better at blogging, everything will surely fall into place and this post won't feel scattered, but that's how life goes sometimes and you just have to roll with it. LOL!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for voicing your thoughts.