Keeping Up With The Jacksons

What you wanted to know to stay-up-to-date with us Crazy Jacksons!

Week 1, Day 3 C25K

By Saturday, February 11, 2012 , ,

YAY!!! Week 1 is DONE! I am definitely feeling it today. Barely into my workout, RunKeeper lost the GPS signal and couldn't find another, so I was unable to track my time and distance. My best guess is 1.67 miles at 15:38. Definitely slower than Day 1 but I'm wondering if I tried too much. I squeezed the first week into into 5 days instead of spreading it out over 7. Tomorrow, as long as I'm not too sore, I plan on hitting the gym for some strength training.

A major part of this workout that I keep forgetting about is stretching before and after my workout. Why can't my apps have a button that pops up saying, "Have you stretched yet" before my workout begins as my friendly reminder? LOL! Guess it's up to me to do the remembering. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for voicing your thoughts.