Keeping Up With The Jacksons

What you wanted to know to stay-up-to-date with us Crazy Jacksons!

What's Going On?

By Tuesday, April 05, 2016

It's no secret, I'm not the best blogger. Truth be told, I have more than one blog and keeping up with them all is a little much. And I've been thinking about taking on a new venture that is a little scary for me, but I think still might be fun.....vlogging.

Why vlogging? Well, not only do I want to be more intentional about capturing video of my family, but there's something about that seems fun even if it takes me out of my comfort zone. Taking video of my family isn't what's scary, but me sitting in front of the camera sharing about different topics definitely takes me out of my comfort zone. Sometimes, it seems weird to talk to a camera, but I guess you get better and more comfortable with practice, right?

And finally, I haven't figured out exactly what I want to vlog about. I know I want to do family vlogs, but I think I want to share about living a healthy lifestyle and some of the craft projects I'm working on. I just don't know if they all belong on one channel or should I split them up over different channels. See, it's all so complicated. I feel like they should be separate but that means keeping up with more than one channel and we've seen how that goes.

What are your thoughts? One channel, separate channels? Should I start with one channel and then as I upload more videos split them? Help me friends!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for voicing your thoughts.