Keeping Up With The Jacksons

What you wanted to know to stay-up-to-date with us Crazy Jacksons!

Week 2, Day 2 C25K

By Thursday, February 23, 2012 , ,

Last night I completed 1.40 miles at a pace of 13:31. Faster than Monday, which makes me feel pretty good and give me the motivation to keep going. It also is making me look forward to next week when half my runs double in time before walking. Even though I know it wasn't supposed to rain, the clouds and what I believe was thunder way off in the distance made me want to sip my run for fear that it might rain. But I went anyway, telling myself if it did rain, I would definitely be running as fast as I could to get back home so maybe it encouraging. LOL! I took a new route tonight, running on the main road that takes you out of the neighborhood. I like that route but I think I like switching it up too. There are so many different streets in our neighborhood, that I can constantly have a new route and I think I like that. Hmmm.....wonder why way will spark me Friday

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for voicing your thoughts.