Keeping Up With The Jacksons

What you wanted to know to stay-up-to-date with us Crazy Jacksons!

Week 1, Day 2 C25K

By Wednesday, February 08, 2012 , ,

I took TJ and the kids with me today. I'm proud of Dylan for keeping up on the runs, although since I'm not really that fast maybe it wasn't that hard to do. LOL! Today I completed 2.06 miles in 33:08, which was an average pace of 16:08. I'm disappointed but there is something I think is affecting my time. My warm up and cool down. I am starting my time the moment I start my workout and ending it as I'm walking in the door, so it includes my warm up and cool down. Today our cool down was longer because we weren't quite back to the house at the end of the 5 min cool down. After talking to TJ, he suggested not starting my time until I'm done with the warmup and stopping the time before the cool down. He said not to worry about timing the warm up and cool down. Those don't factor into my time so I shouldn't be worrying about it. Does that sound right to you? It makes sense to me. I'm just trying to figure out the best way to get the most accurate time. I'll take any and all advice!


I'm also feeling it today. My legs are sore and while I don't want to be sore, I know that it's a good thing. I feel like I'm pushing myself a bit more. Tomorrow, I need to get some strength training in and that is something I could use a program on. I just want someone to tell me exactly what to do. AHH...why do trainers have to be so expensive?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for voicing your thoughts.