Keeping Up With The Jacksons

What you wanted to know to stay-up-to-date with us Crazy Jacksons!

Healthy Lifestyle Blog and a Little More

By Friday, July 13, 2012 , ,

First, let's begin with how I am HORRIBLE at keeping up this blog. I am sorry. I'm on facebook all the time so sometimes I feel like the ones who read this blog already know what's going on.  I really need to be better and I'm going to work on it, for real, this time!

To be completely honest though, not much has been going on with us lately. We're just pushing through the summer and the heat. Wednesday was TJ and I's two year anniversary. We didn't really do anything but that's OK with me. We spent some time with each other, which is really all that matters. And this weekend we're going to the beach to celebrate our anniversary. It's not Hunting Island where we got married, but I still think it's fun to celebrate our anniversary on the beach since we got married on the beach. Be on the lookout in the next few days for some beach pictures!

In other news, which is slightly bigger for me, several months ago, I made the decision to lose some weight and become healthier. During the process, I started a blog to journal my journey and share my story with others, if they're interested. It's also a way to hold myself accountable for workouts and eating healthier. I have by no means mastered either of these but I am working on them and getting better with each day. I have found it's a pretty good way to get my thoughts out and I feel quite proud of myself when I share some of the workouts. And, I tend to keep up with what's going on with us better on that blog to since losing weight and becoming healthier can involve all aspects of your life. If you're interested in checking it out, click here. I'd love for you to follow my blog, here your advice and suggestions and let me know what you think. It's a work in progress but I'll get there!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for voicing your thoughts.