Keeping Up With The Jacksons

What you wanted to know to stay-up-to-date with us Crazy Jacksons!

Hobby Blogs

By Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Everyone has a hobby of some sort. I have two: Making Crafts and Photography. I am new to both but have really kicked them into overdrive lately. After beginning to write this blog, I thought it might fun to log my progression of these two hobbies as well. 


So, I started What Can I Make Next? for all the different crafts I like to create. In the beginning it will mostly be about some of the amazing tutorials I have found and how I did with them. I also thought about adding in my opinions and comments of them as I make the project. I have an eventual goal to create on my own and make some tutorials in case I have inspired anyone (which would be great if I can). Who knows, maybe if the blog goes well and people seem interested in what I'm making I can begin to sell my creations. That would be a dream for me.

My photography blog, Capturing Life's Joys, is going to be about my progress into becoming a better photographer. I hope to include some fabulous tutorials (starting with some from other people and later made by me). I also would like to share any tips and tricks I may learn, as well as some of my favorite photographs.

Both blogs are new and definitely works in progress but I would love if you checked them out and followed them. And if you have tips or suggestions, I am all ears (or in this case eyes). I'd love to hear what you have to say. If all goes well, I may make Facebook pages for them as well. 

Thank you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for voicing your thoughts.